The key to successful development is strong partnerships.
Partnership working underpins our development process
Building homes in rural areas requires the expertise and knowledge of a range of organisations and individuals. LRHA is involved in the partnership throughout the process and engages with others to ensure that the right results are reached, particularly from a housing management perspective.
Working closely with rural communities on a daily basis, we are ideally placed to forge strong relationships with all partners necessary to develop rural housing. This includes working with:
- local communities and groups
- parish councils and The Leicestershire and Rutland Association of Local Councils
- Leicestershire Rural Housing Group
- local authorities
- private developers
- housing associations
- Midlands Rural Housing
- National Housing Federation
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Leicester & Leicestershire Local Enterprise Partnership